Basics In Safeguarding Children
This is induction level training and is also applicable for those staff in infrequent contact with children, young people and/or parents/carers who may become aware of possible abuse of neglect. This is the only safeguarding children training required by some staff groups.
To raise awareness about the importance of working together to help safeguard children.
• To identify key child protection issues for staff working with children in a variety of settings.
• To raise the awareness of the definitions of abuse.
• To be aware of some of the indicators of abuse.
• To be aware of the inter-agency process for safeguarding children.
• To be aware of how and when to seek support and supervision from senior and more experienced colleagues.
TO BOOK A PLACE
To book a place on this course please contact Learning Solutions either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01472 324097.