Child Sexual Exploitation - Level 2
All statutory, voluntary and community organisations who work with/have regular contact with children, young people and families.
Please note that you should have previously attended Children’ prior to booking on to this course.
- To raise awareness surrounding Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) identifying children and young people who are subjected to this as victims of abuse.
- To understand CSE on a local level and the referral pathway in responding to this.
- Understand the significant factors in relation to CSE which includes missing
- To raise awareness around the impact associated with child sexual exploitation.
- To be aware of the legislative framework surrounding child sexual exploitation.
- To undertake screening tools and assessments as required.
£40 per person
Young Peoples Support Service, Humberside Police and Children’s Social Care Practitioners.
TO BOOK A PLACE
To book a place on this course please contact Learning Solutions either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01472 324097.
A charge of £100 per person will be made to agencies when participants do not attend or give less than 7 calendar days’ notice of cancellation.