Domestic Abuse And The Impact On The Child - Level 2
All those working with children, young people and families whose role requires them to intervene to safeguard children and young people who may be living in a domestic abusive environment.
- Level 1 Domestic Abuse Awareness
- Level 1 Introduction to Safeguarding Children
To understand the impact of Domestic Abuse on:-
- Victim / Parent
- Parenting Capacity
- Minority Groups
- To equip practitioners to elicit disclosures and respond effectively and safely to disclosures
- To explore the varying abusive behaviours which are adopted by a perpetrator
- To look at the above in the context of safe practice
£80 per person
Women’s Aid North East Lincolnshire alongside a facilitator from the Safeguarding Children Training Pool
TO BOOK A PLACE
To book a place on this course please contact Learning Solutions either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01472 324097.
A charge of £100 per person will be made to agencies when participants do not attend or give less than 7 calendar days notice of cancellation.