Domestic Abuse Awareness - Level 1
All those who work regularly with children, young people and families and need to have an understanding of what domestic abuse is, as part of their role.
Level 1 Introduction to Safeguarding Children**
** Housing workers and those going into homes for target hardening are exempt from this. This group need to complete the ‘Safeguarding Everyone’ online learning course instead, as a pre-requisite.
• Understanding the concept of domestic abuse;
• Understanding the effects of domestic abuse upon the victim;
• Understanding the potential effect upon children;
• Familiarisation with policies and practice guidance;
• Understanding of what is available locally.
£40 per person
Women’s Aid - North East Lincolnshire
TO BOOK A PLACE
To book a place on this course please contact Learning Solutions either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01472 324097.
A charge of £100 per person will be made to agencies when participants do not attend or give less than 7 calendar days notice of cancellation.