Structures, Terms of Reference and Sub-Groups
The LSCB Structure consists of:
- The Leadership Board meet on a quarterly basis and is run by the LSCB Independent Chair. The Leadership Board is responsible for endorsing the LSCB Business Plan, Monitoring Performance and reviewing a variety of reports brought to the Board for either discussion or information only.
- The Operational Board meets quarterly and takes responsibility for ensuring the Business Plan is delivered. The Operational Board oversees the work completed by the Subgroups.
The Subgroups are:
- Serious Case Review
- Keeping Children Safe
- Safeguarding Children in Education
- Child Death Overview Panel (Joint with North Lincs)
- Quality, Assurance & Performance
- Learning & Development
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Please click on the links to see each Board/Subgroup's Terms of Reference.