Introduction To Safeguarding Children - Level 1
Statutory and voluntary agencies, school staff, health visitors, school nurses, early years workers, residential workers, probation, police officers and child minders who work with/have regular contact with children and young people.
• To raise the awareness about working together to support children and families in need and to identify those children in need of protection.
• To raise awareness of the requirement on all organisation's engaged in providing children’s services to co-operate in safeguarding children
• To be aware of the legislative framework for safeguarding children;
• To establish safeguarding children as a multi-agency issue.
• To underline the shared responsibility agencies have in safeguarding children.
• Ensure each agency understands the role and responsibility and the duty to act.
£40 per person
TO BOOK A PLACE
To book a place on this course please contact Learning Solutions either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01472 324097.
A charge of £100 per person will be made to agencies when participants do not attend or give less than 7 calendar days’ notice of cancellation.