Keeping The Neglected Child In Focus - Level 2
Those across all agencies working regularly with children young people and families where Neglect may be an issue.
Level 1 Introduction to Safeguarding Children Training
• To raise awareness and understanding about working together to identify, assess and support children and young people where neglect is suspected;
• To put neglect issues to the forefront of practitioner thinking;
• To ensure staff safeguard and promote the welfare of children believed to be subject to neglect
• To ensure a consistent approach in working with cases where neglect is an issue;
• To consider the importance of the multi-agency network in cases of neglect;
• To understand why neglect is harmful to children;
• To familiarise participants with the assessment tool and the need to work in partnership;
• The need to focus on the outcome for the child rather than the intention of the parent.
£40 per person
Members of the Safeguarding Children Training Pool.
TO BOOK A PLACE
To book a place on this course please contact Learning Solutions either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01472 324097.
A charge of £100 per person will be made to agencies when participants do not attend or give less than 7 calendar days’ notice of cancellation.