Parental Mental Health and the Impact on the Child and Family
Those working with adults with mental health difficulties, who may be parents and those working with children and young people across all statutory an voluntary agencies where parental mental health issues may be a concern.
Mental Health First Aid Lite face to face training or Parental Mental Health online learning
By the end of the course you should have:
- An understanding of the impact of parental mental health on the child’s wellbeing
- An understanding of the impact of mental illness on parenting capacity and the child
- An understanding that all providers have a responsibility towards safeguarding in this concept
- A clear ethos to promote inter-agency and partnership working
- An understanding of the importance of working with families as a whole, not in isolation, recognising the importance of inter-agency communication
NAViGO Professionals alongside members of our Safeguarding Children Training Pool.
TO BOOK A PLACE
Please contact Learning Solutions either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01472 324097
A charge of £100 per person will be made to agencies when learners to do not attend or given less than 7 calendar days’ notice of cancellation.