Safeguarding Children - Level 2
Statutory and voluntary agencies who work with/have regular contact with children, young people and families and whose role may require them to participate in a Child Protection Conference. This includes designated safeguarding leads in all organisations.
Level 1 Introduction to Safeguarding Children
• To develop knowledge, skills and the ability to work together on the processes for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
• Analyse and evaluate concerns, information and assessments when contributing to inter-agency judgements and decision-making
• Develop an understanding of inter-agency roles and responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the procedures which should be followed
• Demonstrate skills in effective collaboration between agencies to achieve intended outcomes for the child and family members
• Develop an understanding of what to do if you are unhappy with the response from agencies following a referral or if you have any further worries about a child’s welfare
• Develop strategies for overcoming blocks to effective inter-agency working
£80 per person
Experienced members of the Safeguarding Children Training Pool.
TO BOOK A PLACE
To book a place on this course please contact Learning Solutions either by email email@example.com or by phone on 01472 324097.
A charge of £100 per person will be made to agencies when participants do not attend or give less than 7 calendar days’ notice of cancellation.